Why Are Navigational Conversations Important?
- Provides leaders with the skills to unlock the talents and problem- solving abilities of others
- Too many managers are doing hands-on work themselves
- Need to harness the untapped potential in the workplace
What You'll Learn
- Key principles that define successful coaching interactions
- Where and when to use the tested and proven 5-step coaching model
- The Art of Conscious Listening; The Art of the Question; The Art of Telling
- The Workshop is being held at a Private Club and the dress code is “Business Casual” – Absolutely NO BLUE JEANS
- There will be Breaks with Hot & Cold Beverages and Snacks. Lunch will be served both days in the Club Dining Room.
- This program is an investment into your own Development: Be Present, Be Focused, Be Open and Be on Time!
Who Should Attend
- Supervisors, Managers and Organizational Leaders
- Anyone who is responsible for the development, growth & progress of others
- Why are navigational conversations important?
Meet Your Facilitators
Successful executive and business coach with 30+ years industry experience and more than 4,000 hours of coaching entrepreneurs and business leaders.
A Leader’s Leader with over 30+ years of proven business success from the Backroom to the Boardroom.