2 1/2 Day Interactive Workshop
This 2 1/2 Day Interactive Workshop combines the power of:
- Navigational Conversations
- TTI Behavioural Insights
- Communications Breakthrough
Wednesday, May 2, 2018 – 8:30am – 5:00pm
Thursday, May 3, 2018 – 8:30am – 4:00pm
Within 2 weeks of completing Navigational Conversations segment of the workshop a 1/2 day session, from 8:00am – 1:30pm will be scheduled with all participants to deliver TTI Behavioural Insights and Communications Breakthrough segment that support the learnings of Navigational Conversations.
Silver Springs Golf and Country Club
1600 Varsity Estate Drive N.W. Calgary, Alberta
$2,775 per participant
Why Are Navigational Conversations Important?
- Provides leaders with the skills to unlock the talents and problem- solving abilities of others
- Too many managers are doing hands-on work themselves
- Need to harness the untapped potential in the workplace
What You'll Learn
- Key principles that define successful coaching interactions
- Where and when to use the tested and proven 5-step coaching model
- The Art of Conscious Listening; The Art of the Question; The Art of Telling
Who Should Attend
- Supervisors, Managers and Organizational Leaders
- Anyone who is responsible for the development, growth & progress of others
- Why are navigational conversations important?
- The Workshop is being held at a Private Club and the dress code is “Business Casual” – Absolutely NO BLUE JEANS
- There will be Breaks with Hot & Cold Beverages and Snacks. Lunch will be served both days in the Club Dining Room.
- This program is an investment into your own Development: Be Present, Be Focused, Be Open and Be on Time!
Meet Your Facilitators
Successful executive and business coach with 30+ years industry experience and more than 4,000 hours of coaching entrepreneurs and business leaders