- Winner of the 2017 FocalPoint Business Coaching Practice of the Year.
- A Campbell Fraser Coaching Excellence Award Winner.
- Passionate about helping business leaders and owners achieve their full potential.
- Dedicated to enhancing the profitability of businesses of all sizes and industries.
- Meet with my own business coach bi-monthly.
- Throughout my corporate career I have had some very powerful mentors work with me to accelerate my performance and learn best of practice principles from them.
- Become more effective – with time management strategies so you work less.
- Grow and manage your business.
- Understand and implement proven business concepts, which are guaranteed to generate a ‘Return On Investment’.
Working together, we develop plans in key areas related to achieving success, such as:
- decision making
- business plan execution
- Graduate of Concordia University in Montreal.
- President and Board Member of the Calgary Executives Association.
- Past Board Member of Vertigo Mystery Theatre. During my tenure as a Board mem- ber at Vertigo, the theatre underwent significant change in moving to its then current location requiring $5M in fundraising to be completed.
- Past President and Board member of the Silver Springs Golf and Country Club.
- Past member of the Board of Directors for the Crowchild Hockey Association and Santa’s Secret Service.
I’m proud to be part of a coaching team that is dedicated to continuous and ongoing improvement.
250 hours of support and training annually Every year, I have 250 hours of support and training. This is specifically focused on helping me add massive value to my clients and my community.
We undergo rigorous and ongoing training in order to remain certified. This means that I’ll always be able to bring you proven, relevant and modern business improvement strategies.