The next Navigational Conversations Workshop is being held on April 10th and 11th at Silver Springs Golf and Country Club in Calgary Alberta.
Navigational Conversations is a proven, straightforward and highly effective system for unlocking human potential in the workplace.
The Navigational Conversations model is about supporting others to be more effective in getting from place to place. That “place” can be leadership effectiveness, interpersonal relationships, productivity, job status, sense of fulfillment, and much more.
Participants can expect to;
- Learn the key principles that define successful coaching interactions.
- Benchmark their current level of coaching effectiveness and assess their progress.
- Explore the difference between the problem-solving mindset and the navigational coach approach.
- Learn a tested and proven global coaching model.
- Explore fundamental coaching skills, including 1) the Art of Conscious Listening, 2) the Art of the Question, and 3) the Art of Telling
Contact Coach Kelly at 403-547-2494 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and registration.
Limited seating is available.